Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Our once great nation.....








during the War in Europe and abroud, our once great nation ran strong at home under the steady hands of our American wives, daughters, sweethearts, and widows. We had a reason to be proud. Everyone, I urge you to take a good look. Look long enough and you'll see why we used to kick ass as a nation, and i'm not just talking about militarily. I'm refering to our values. I'm refering to our pride. I'm refering to our integrity. I'm refering to our ethics. I'm refering to our leadership. I'm refering to all that is lost today, and not completely, but our flag has faded. We'd all do well to take a look at these images and remember, lest we forget completely and lose our way for good.

(images courtesy of the Library of Congress archives- Flickr.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment